Digital Scholar Reviewed by Vignesh - A Premium Digital Marketing Institute

Digital Scholar - Premium Digital Marketing Institute


Hey, I’m Vignesh, and I attended the free demo session for Digital Scholar which the team conducted on a weekend. The registration process was smooth as my slot was easily booked with just a simple over the call registration. I was in a dilemma about joining the course and this free demo session was a great way to have insights and arrive at a decision.   

The reason I wanted to take up Digital Marketing was for my personal branding, and who better to guide in this field that SoravJain. Right from the word go, the energy in the camp was amazing and they made the attendees feel pumped up.

They walked us through the course journey and how starting a blog was very important if you need to establish a personal brand for yourself. And hence to take that up, I started my first ever blog and tried to position myself in my niche. Overall it was a very informative session. 

I found the module to be up-to-date. They have included some trending topics like agency management, how to make money online, personal branding and event marketing. This, along with the agency-based approach is what I found very interesting about Digital Scholar. 

All the best to the team and hope this kick starts to a great initiative.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such an interesting article. This is surely going to help a lot of people. Got to see a valuable content after such a long time. Keep it up! I have recently completed my digital marketing course from Learn Digital Academy. They have a very good faculty, who help you learn each and every aspect of digital marketing.

    best digital marketing course in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve been browsing online for more than 3 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It is pretty
    worth enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    net will be a lot more useful than ever before.Thank you for giving valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Digital Marketing Company In Delhi We are Provides India Best Digital Services,
    My services Website Designing Company in Delhi, Social Media Marketing, Content Writing, Online Reputation Management, Mobile App Development, Pay Per Click (PPC), SEO.

    Digital Marketing Company in Delhi
    Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Digital Marketing Books | List of Digital Marketing Books | Best Books for Digital Marketers - Vighnesh Corner